Hello Allen Friends,
Scripture tells us that there is “nothing new under the sun”, but what we are living through now is definitely new to us. As we navigate this unique time, we ask for your patience and grace as we make decisions and plans. It has been encouraging to hear many of you talk about your trust in God in the midst of this time. God is truly good and has been faithful to our church.
I am looking forward to this Sunday, May 24th. It will be a time of celebration and joy. The leaders have met and have approved the following strategy as we begin meeting in person again. Please be aware that we will continue to monitor the situation and will make adjustments as needed.
Here is our strategy for this Sunday morning:
- The building will be cleaned/sanitized before every use.
- We will open the doors at 10:10 am.
- We are asking people to enter through the single emergency exit doors on each side of the sanctuary and exit through the lobby. So you can still park on either side and have access.
- We are requiring people to wear masks while they are in the building. So bring your favorite one. If you don’t have one we will have extra masks there for you. We want to provide the safest environment for everyone.
- Don’t forget to practice social distancing.
- We are asking families to sit together in the sanctuary.
- There will be no nursery or Kid’s Church. So, the gym will not be open.
- Since we will have all ages together we will keep the service to about 45 minutes.
- There will be sanitizer stations around the building.
- At the end of service, we will dismiss everyone in sections.
- We will continue to have our services on Facebook, Youtube & the website.
- If you are in the vulnerable category, please continue to stay home and watch online.
- If you aren’t comfortable coming back to church yet, that is ok. We will be here when you are ready.
16. If you are sick, please stay home and watch online.
We have some special things planned to make it a fun and uplifting service for those who are there in person or online. If there is anyway we can minister to you and your family, please let us know. May God be glorified in all that we do.